|Job specification:||Join BIP – Cybersec, our Centre of Excellence focused on services and solutions useful to effectively face Cyber Security emerging threats (https://www.bipcybersec.com/)
The Cybersec Centre of Excellence is a high impact team. We are working on projects that utilize the latest techniques and we invest time and resources in developing and sharing the next approaches in this area.
One of the emerging areas of Cybersecurity topics application is the Space Domain, in particular within the ground systems and satellite signals area (e.g. Galileo system, Galileo PRS, etc.).
For our Rome based office, we are currently looking for brilliant
Cyber Security Expert
that have applied experience to join our team.
You will be part of small teams and will have the opportunity to switch projects as, being part of a big and continuously growing consultancy firm in international scenarios, provides us a great variety of project opportunities.
· University Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline
· Appropriate industry certifications (such as CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, CISM, CRISC, OPST, CEH, etc.)
· 4+ years of professional experience in relevant professional experience (Log Management/SIEM topics) or
· In case of missing University Degree: 5+ years of professional experience in relevant professional experience (Log Management/SIEM topics)
· Solid knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, administration and performance tuning of Log Management/SIEM products (i.e. IBM QRadar or ArcSight)
· Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis
· Knowledge and experience with security technologies, such as Endpoint protection, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxies
· Experience with the standard MS Office Suite, Visio, Project, SharePoint
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Personal Security Clearance (PSC)
· Strong ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion
· Level of English (according to Europass CV Classifications), both written and spoken: B2
· Work experience within Aerospace and Defense sector/customer
· Personal Security Clearance available or already obtained in the recent years
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Stress management
· Organizational skills
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a team of like-minded Cybersecurity fans, we want you on board. Apply now!
The role and the compensation package will be commensurate with the actual experience gained in the sector. We offer a stimulating and meritocratic growth path within a young and constantly growing company.
Bip is an equal opportunities employer (L. 903/77)
If your curriculum is considered suitable for the position, we will organize a first meeting to deepen our mutual knowledge. Otherwise we will keep your curriculum in our database and
contact you in the future, if opportunities arise which are more in line with your professional experience.
Consulting Information Technology Analyst